I am a digital and magazine journalist, with experience as a digital editor, social media manager and features writer. I currently edit Psychologies magazine’s news and culture pages, as well as managing their social media profiles (with a following of 1.4 million) and co-editing psychologies.co.uk.
My work has been published in the following publications:
- DIVA magazine
- Psychologies magazine
- Q magazine’s qthemusic.com
- virtualfestivals.co.uk (formerly Virtual Festivals, now Festival Flyer)
- News Shopper
- The Southern Daily Echo
- The GO.GO Festival and Hop Farm Festival blogs
My role at Psychologies:
- Managing Psychologies‘ social media profiles across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with a following of 1.4 million
- Pitching and writing features
- Editing our news, culture, letters, contributors and ‘ask the doctor’ pages
- Assisting with our 360me wellness pages
- Managing our website and creating original web content
- Supporting sponsored campaigns with competitions, events and web content
- Assisting across the team
- Working as a website editor for Sony Entertainment’s children’s websites, popfun.co.uk and kixtv.co.uk.
- Copywriting, advert design and marketing work for Mercury Holidays.
- Recently completed a Social Media Content Strategies course with journalism.co.uk
I am available for freelance feature commissions, copywriting, social media management and digital/website management, for which you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.